What am I focusing on these days? This page is updated frequently and inspired by the Now page movement.
- I’ve been traveling in Portugal in the last weeks, I love the country and feels great to come back. I love Lisbon and here for a Websummit, but took a week in Porto too! And a few days in Madrid were awesome. Traveling is everything.
- While traveling is tiring, arts is a remedy for me. I took a painting class in Porto and tried the art of azulejo – decorating tiles, which is a must experience in Portugal!
- Working on the Planet:tech newsletter with my friend Andrea. Our last issue was dedicated to innovations in the foodtech industry, and I’ve spend a lot of time researching it, but I’m so enjoying working on it.
- Websummit has been great so far. I’m enjoying the Platech:tech and Auto/Robotics stages, as well as Healthtech. Was very inspired by the talk by Alexis Ohanian!
- Books I am reading now: ‘Difficult loves’ by Italo Calvino and ‘The Art of Happiness’ by Dalai Lama.
Last update: November 2018.
What I was up to: