What am I focusing on these days? This page is updated frequently and inspired by the Now page movement.
- I finished my work with the previous client and will be looking for something new. Also, thinking of making a break for the next month to travel more, focus on my side projects, and learning new stuff.
- Started working on a side project focused on helping and supporting female founders and women in tech. It is still too early to talk about the concept, but this is something I wanted to invest my time and efforts into for the last year, and now is the right time to start 👸🏼.
- I keep running a community for girls in SF. It makes me so happy to see how open and positive this community is, how helpful and supporting all girls are! This kind of a side project that brings me zero money but so much joy. And many new friends too.
- Have been helping my friend Anna to launch her first app! 👸🏼 We’ve created an Upcoming page and now I’m helping her to get ready to the launch on Product Hunt.
- Newsletters I’m reading: The Interface by Casey, Re:Charged by Owen, Stratechery by Ben, Exponential View, Both Sides of the Table, The Aleph, by Benedict Evans and M.G.Siegler.
- Books I was reading in March: The Catcher in the Rye, Principles.
- Listening to podcasts on Breaker daily, and recently helped the team to test the new features! As a very loyal customer I was happy to contribute and also learn about their plans around the product.
- Arts and crafts: I tried wood carving for the first time and loved it! Would never think this type of craft is so meditative and relaxing. After the first lesson I bought a starter kit and a guide book 🌟. Ping me if you want to try it to, I can share some resources. Also, attended a painting class and now want to get back to watercolor and oil painting.
- Habits and routines: have been running a bullet journal for a month now and can’t stress enough how life changing it is. I’ve learnt about it from the Owen’s blog post and immediately decided too try it out, since I have a problem with attention deficit. This daily habit helped me to drastically improve my productivity, but more importantly decrease my anxiety around never ending lists of things to do.
- Sport: I started dedicating more time to myself and my health (not only work), and specifically to the yoga routine (about 4-5 times a week). The best decision in my life ever.
If you think we can work together on smth interesting or you just want to chat about tech, products or art, please don’t hesitate to connect. 😊
Last update: March 2018.
What I was up to: