What am I focusing on these days? This page is updated frequently and inspired by the Now page movement.
Last update: April 2018.
- I’m back to Ukraine to visit my family and make a much needed break, 😊 to travel more, focus on my side projects 💻, and learning.
- Working on a side project for female founders and women in tech called FeMakers. 👸Now with my co-founder Tanya we are focused on branding, wireframes, value propositions and more.
Running a Supergirls in SF, a community of women interested in health andwelness, is super fun. Our facebook page is growing organically, so I’m more focused on updating our website and blog, and creating a pipeline of events for the next months.
- Books I was reading in April: ‘Shoe Dog’ on Audible and ‘Pride and Prejudice’ on my Kindle.
- Arts and crafts: went to the ceramics class for the first time and in love with it! Will definitely continue.
- Personal: got a new tattoo! 🌿
I’d love to know what are you working on now, 😊let’s chat. 😊
What I was up to: