What am I focusing on these days? This page is updated frequently and inspired by the Now page movement.
- Currently, I'm working as a freelance consultant and help a startup team with user research, product and marketing strategy, communications and community building.
- Inspired abut our tech future after visiting Websummit in Lisbon. I was especially interested in talks aboutt AI, VR, autonomous vehicles, robotics.
- Taking online classes on human-centered design on Coursera.
- I'm also dedicating my time to organizing regular ProductTank meetups in Lviv and helping to build a local product community.
- Blogs, newsletters, Slack groups and podcasts about technology are a huge part of my daily life.
- Creating a long travel wishlist for 2018 (hope to make it!).
- Reading about typography.
- Started practicing calligraphy.
- The books I’m reading now are Superintelligence by Nick Bostrom and The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
Last update: November, 2017.