What I help with:
- Full product positioning and marketing strategy in collaboration with the product owner, design and engineering teams.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of user segments and their needs and translate them into appropriate marketing messages.
- Create user-centered messages around the launch of new features and product lines.
- Plan and implement concrete content marketing measures.
- Conduct competitive analysis and develop messages for the sales team.
- Conduct validation studies with users (including testing of concepts, processes, prototypes, and designs).
I strongly believe that it's crucial to understand customers first in order to develop successful marketing strategies. I undertake user research projects for businesses and help them drive engagement through a better understanding and alignment to user needs.
With the help of human-centered design research, I work to get the rich and detailed information about people's motivations, needs and challenges, around which new products, services and experiences can be designed.
I use a variety of different methods to gather insights - from content audits to surveys, to competitive analysis, to paper prototyping.
But users aren't the only part of the equation. I immerse myself in the business, gathering information from in-depth stakeholder interviews and doing extensive analysis of the market to identify business strategy and see where competitors might be failing to address needs.
What I can help with:
- Designing studies for user research.
- Writing and conducting user interviews.
- User surveys design and analysis.
- Moderated in-person usability testing.
- Creating personas.
- Create user flows and wireframes.